Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I've never gotten burnt by Tesla and I own Tesla in other accounts you fukking fakkit lol

I'm not under PDT dummy.
No one said your kn PDT goofy. You just said that you are shorting Tesla meaning you are borrowing shares then srlling. You never said Puts. Shorting involves borrowing. Next time just say that you have puts on tesla goofy.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Expound on that
You're exempt from this.

Alot of brehs on here seem like they only just jumped into stocks when this market crashed and are expecting quick turn around. Brehs in here are getting frustrated when things aren't performing they way they want to but that's not how the market works. In particular this current market that we have. The market will be extremely volatile for a while. Unless if you're actively day trading then this is a sit back and accumulate market. It seems like brehs on here aren't really paying attention to real world factors that influence the market also.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You're exempt from this.

Alot of brehs on here seem like they only just jumped into stocks when this market crashed and are expecting quick turn around. Brehs in here are getting frustrated when things aren't performing they way they want to but that's not how the market works. In particular this current market that we have. The market will be extremely volatile for a while. Unless if you're actively day trading then this is a sit back and accumulate market. It seems like brehs on here aren't really paying attention to real world factors that influence the market also.

I don't know what everyone's goals are here and you're right, you have to have some sort of game plan. There's some positions that I'm long in and others that are just meant for swing trades.

If you don't have patience (and I learned this a while back) you will get killed out here...

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You're exempt from this.

Everyone learns at their own pace.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
No one said your kn PDT goofy. You just said that you are shorting Tesla meaning you are borrowing shares then srlling. You never said Puts. Shorting involves borrowing. Next time just say that you have puts on tesla goofy.
Why the negative energy?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Anyone can also give advice on legitimate places where they find official information about companies before it picks up steam and become public knowledge.

Sec Filings SEC.gov | Company Search Page
Company website for updates and product launches
Social media (Twitter/Facebook seem popular)
watching the news channels and business channels and reading newspaper
Yahoo Finance and Globe newswire

Anything I missed, please share. Thank you!!

@Eric Brooks
Discords is the main one you are missing.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I'm long on DKNG breh. Sports gambling gonna be legal in every state soon. But you may have opportunities again

Yeah. I like DKNG. i just didn't build a big enough position, so took profit. but i want to get in again for sure.
hopefully it goes below $30

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can you provide more info, do you think its a good flip or long term hold.

Why do you like this stock?
Its a flip for me, maybe in to after hours or pre market tomorrow. I like it cuz it's another china stock and those have been red hot recently. Had pretty good volume in premarket and figured it would continue since people are looking for that next rocket china stock