Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
i should've kept mine at $20 :wow:

but i bought it back at $45. and i'm eating today. :mjgrin:
:wow:
I had mine at 21, sold today at the peak of 61. Most gains I've made yet in this market
:jawalrus:
Gonna buy back in when it dips to about 40 or so
:jawalrus:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukking post from UBS CIO rolls pops up on my phone "Absence of second wave supports second wind for stocks". We're only 4 months in. :mjlol:

I'm just gonna keep putting my coins in little by little but dudes threw all of the market fundamentals in the trash. Yall motherfukkers are CRAZY. Forward 12 P/E ratios have literally gone vertical. Warren is going to put the whole market on lockdown in January. :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wish I could afford some of these big money stocks y'all getting. :mjcry:

But I'm ok with the slow grind. CLIS, FET, and XSPA been good to me so far today. Just need BBRW and TLSS to make up for their total losses.

Let me help you a bit because i had the same line of thinking. Dont think about the cost of the stock and number of shares, start thinking about the % gain. 10% gain on 20 shares of a $1 stock is the same profit as 10% gain on one share of a $20 stock. Im still at the bottom in terms of money invested. I was happy when i made a good profit and all i had was 4 shares of WYNN. :russ:

Assuming you in it to trade, not long term invest.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Let me help you a but because i had the same line of thinking. Dont think about the cost of the stock and number of shares, start thinking about the % gain. 10% gain on 20 shares of a $1 stock is the same profit as 10% gain on one share of a $20 stock. Im still at the bottom in terms of money invested. I was happy when i made a good profit and all i had was 4 shares of WYNN. :russ:

Assuming you in it to trade, not long term invest.
yeah i feel ya on that. want to get a consistent positive percentage. long as we making profits.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
i got in at $70 and out at $125. and bought it again at $115 and then sold it for a quick profit at $135 :mjgrin:

im going in again below $125.

sooner or later i'll keep them long term, but i just couldn't resist. :manny:

$153 right now