Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
says it was 120 dollars in 2015? :dead: maybe it really can hit that 18 in a year

All time charts mean next to nothing for no name stocks. I’ve been seeing that rationale on here a lot lately. “Oh this stock is .78 cents right now but it’s all time high is 1500 so it’ll get back there”

That shyt makes no difference. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

not coming at you btw just noticed that theory being posted a lot in here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All time charts mean next to nothing for no name stocks. I’ve been seeing that rationale on here a lot lately. “Oh this stock is .78 cents right now but it’s all time high is 1500 so it’ll get back there”

That shyt makes no difference. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

not coming at you btw just noticed that theory being posted a lot in here.
oh, im not buying that shyt :dead: i was just looking at it

• Dap
Reactions: ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
second rona outbreak, airlines get beat :heh: whats the risk reward on that?

Not even really betting on that. I’m betting Buffett is smarter than us and he sold at $11. That’s where this should be going. It’s being propped up by retail investors right now. Same way GNUS is still in the $5’s rather than the 2s. It’ll all come back to earth soon enough. Citron Research also came at AAL hard so we’ll see. Their balance sheet is upside down.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I bounced. I'm cool on that energy lol

:salute: to what they're doing in there .Those brehs are getting rich :wow:

A lot of dudes on their menstrual cycle on there

:mjlol:

"Im annoyed" "Who the fukk are these ppl?" "OMG" "If i make 1 million, you need to give me 500k"