Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
HEXO getting a momentum yall. i got 1000 shares. bout damn time.
i think i was messing with them back when they were on the canadian market. it ever did anything so i got rid of it. bunch of those canadian weed stocks back then looked promising when it was legalized but didn't amount to anything. there was this tilray one that shot up like crazy and I missed and when i tried getting in it just started dropping. damn near killed my account at the time. :francis:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i think i was messing with them back when they were on the canadian market. it ever did anything so i got rid of it. bunch of those canadian weed stocks back then looked promising when it was legalized but didn't amount to anything. there was this tilray one that shot up like crazy and I missed and when i tried getting in it just started dropping. damn near killed my account at the time. :francis:

pretty much every damn weed stocks were like that. i ate with TLRY and lost all my gains with ACB. lesson learned. :wow:

but i thought HEXO below .60 was a decent gamble. it's $1 right now :mjgrin:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
BYND - What a disappointment

:mjlol:
I’m on the fence with this one too. I lost twice with BYND but sold to early each time. This time I’m still up 43% return. But reading that folks say this should be sold now. Has me wondering... but they have good business this year.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
At what price would you grab some

I wouldn’t touch it at all right now. The company themselves is dropping a major dilution in two weeks. The company ITSELF prices its shares at under $2. That’s where this stock is going. Dumb retail investors think they can prop it up but that’s not how any of this works.