Veteran
Daps

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Pay attention to the other openings. universal studios opened this week and shyt is dead. Didn’t even look right

There may be a difference between parks like Universal which depend on tourists and local parks which dont need people to risk jumping on a plane.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you say bust, i assume you mean that in a good way. i'm in texas here and people seem ready to be out and entertained in the heat. the amount of people i see at restaurants, stores, etc, and with kids seems alot. i have a feeling that SIX and other amusement parks will do well especially with kids not physically going to school for God knows how long.

My bad, I mean boost. :skip:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
sounds like the strategy is to go hard in june :salute: we'll know for sure in july if this reopening is real or fake, but the fukkin optimism sure seems to be there right now thinking that reopening is underway
next job report is july 2nd, i can see shyt popping off before then with this trend as all 50 states get up and running:noah:
sidenote: my county is still in phase 1:deadrose: we only going up from here:ohlawd:
just let me know when q2/q3 earnings come out so i can get out of dodge

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next job report is july 2nd, i can see shyt popping off before then with this trend as all 50 states get up and running:noah:
sidenote: my county is still in phase 1:deadrose: we only going up from here:ohlawd:
just let me know when q2/q3 earnings come out so i can get out of dodge
thats kinda what im thinking :huhldup: it's not til like mid- july, right? -40 percent GDP or something? :dead:

the optimism is crazy but in a month it might be a real reality check

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA