Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
good lord this market don't give a fukk about anything:whew: S&P is gonna make new ATH. should've loaded the boat in March and April.
If I knew this, I would have put all money in one or two stocks only which would have tripled. If the drop happens again I'll be doing this. In fact if I put all my money in ERI and I would have tripled my money.:francis:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
the bytch on CNBC looks like felicity from arrow :pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All this talk about a drop in November got me like, Biden better not fukk up our money. :birdman:

Hopefully we all make major gains by then and close out any positions on Election Day. Get the Dow to 50k, sell everything, and buy the dip.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just purchased some, and it's going up. The analyst ratings are not that good though. I'm looking to just do a quick flip with this.

They're about to start opening up their amusement parks at half capacity in Texas.

This announcement will boost their stock.

Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
They're about to start opening up their amusement parks at half capacity in Texas.

This announcement will bust their stock.

when you say bust, i assume you mean that in a good way. i'm in texas here and people seem ready to be out and entertained in the heat. the amount of people i see at restaurants, stores, etc, and with kids seems alot. i have a feeling that SIX and other amusement parks will do well especially with kids not physically going to school for God knows how long.

Last edited: