Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
82B to 14B....what am I missing :lupe:

If you do a sum-of-the parts analysis of Sony, it's music segment is worth more on a multiple basis than its sum so the effectively the equity market may not be giving Sony full-credit for the business.

UMG will also likely IPO in a year or two and its last valuation by Tencent was at like 20x+ EBITDA. I think WMG is trading at over 20x EBITDA.

Meanwhile Sony trades at I believe a single digit EBITDA multiple.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fidelity fukking up. It’s not giving me my proper profits on my options. I’m bout to tear this rep out a new one when they get me on the phone. My break even point was stock price of 38.94. The stick is now quoted at 42.5. It was at 43.10 when I was was about to close it and then the app went stupid and miscalculated my profit. That should be almost $400 But it’s showing a profit of 3 fukking dollars. I’m beyond heated

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:salute: shoutout to those who kept boeing. we eating.

If there is ONE company (not including banks) that the U.S. is not going to let fail, it is Boeing. There is NO WAY they are going to let China or a major European company become the worlds leader in aerospace and such. Not a snowballs chance in hell.