Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your call....

I'd some research....

Thing is it's not really on most people's radar, so there's a chance it gets another bump, once the echo chambers find out about it

I personally took out my position a couple days ago, to get in on GNUS.

You envision GNUS still rising as its been? I be worrisome buying on such a rise.

:feedme:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Breh's if he can do it, so can we it. If we stay in this together, a year from now were gonna all have nice chunks of change

if i can do it anybody can do it breh.

i'm in my 40s and i started investing in my late 30s. ain't never too late. all the younguns here better become a millionaire in next 10-15 years cuz it ain't no rocket science. live frugally, keep dollar cost averaging and don't get too greedy. as simple as that. let's all eat together. :salute:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

i'm in my 40s and i started investing in my late 30s. ain't never too late. all the younguns here better become a millionaire in next 10-15 years cuz it ain't no rocket science. live frugally, keep dollar cost averaging and don't get too greedy. as simple as that. let's all eat together. :salute:

I though you were 30.:pachaha:.

Nice job though.:salute:.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute::salute::salute:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
im hoping for an end of day sell off so I can jump into some post corona stocks.

Trump shouting out the restaurant industry has me looking at CAKE.

note: be careful with your buys...I wouldnt be surprised on a random day everything goes red...but at this point, its just stupid to not play the upside. They are going to do everything in their power to keep this market up through elections.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Buffet holding a big L
he heard his name and spit his coke out like WTF?

giphy.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I though you were 30.:pachaha:.

Nice job though.:salute:.

Every Spring back in late 90's i took a spring term course called a History of Black Cinema to pimp my GPA. Prolly only class at Michigan where majority of students were nikkas. Many football players too. We watched bamboozled, do the right thing and just write a damn paper on it and got an easy A. :mjlol:

And guess who was a regular in that class. TB12. :mjlit: