Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i wanted to sell GNUS at $11, but i didn't because i didn't want to get a 90 day restriction. :francis:
:dwillhuh: I thought you had over 25k in your account.

Sounds like you need another brokerage just in case.

Because that's a tough ultimatum, be forced to take an L financially or be kicked off the platform for 90 days.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
:mjlol:No you don't my G! If you have over 25k you can day trade! The game easy as fukk when you can day trade.

i'm a physician, i have extra/disposable income. i could put in a good deal more than 25k, but paying down alot on my school loans, saving for a house, and have been too risk averse. if it's so easy, then point me to the right resources to learn. i have alot of days/shifts off each month that i can use to learn.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm a physician, i have extra/disposable income. i could put in a good deal more than 25k, but paying down alot on my school loans, saving for a house, and have been too risk averse. if it's so easy, then point me to the right resources to learn. i have alot of days/shifts off each month that i can use to learn.
:francis: Not going lie I'm jealous.

If I had 25k available to day trade right now, I'd be killing it. A lot of us here would.

Also there's another physician in here that's currently :eat: