Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
30 days.

same as DLPN:
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. - Common Stock Status Alert: Deficient NASDAQ : DLPN

let me go back to my thread...most these stocks listed are already @ 100% or better.

but props to @Chrishaune

sometimes it op others it flops...part of the game

:feedme:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Crazy thing is the only reason I'm in it is because y'all were hyping it 2 months ago but now looks like I'm the only one in it.

Same thing with NRZ.

im still in nrz. i think @Da_Eggman is as well. probably others

im holding that shyt for a long time. its one stock i barely even look at

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
im still in nrz. i think @Da_Eggman is as well. probably others

im holding that shyt for a long time. its one stock i barely even look at
can you explain why NRZ is a long time hold for you? And is MFA also something to hold for long?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
can you explain why NRZ is a long time hold for you? And is MFA also something to hold for long?

dont know about mfa

ive said it before but NRZ is a very well run company. consistently beats earnings projections, has a good business model and leadership and doesnt really do dumb shyt. their normal dividend is strong.

look at their earnings from Q1. they were expected to be negative and they damn near matched Q4 2019 well into the positives

i dipped my toes in february at 17 bucks. ejected at 14.62 on the way down. now my average cost is 5.46. im holding the shyt out of it

if youre looking for quick flips then its not for you. if you want a safe investment and some exposure to reits to hold then get it