Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I :laugh: every time a company crushes earnings and then an analyst on CNBC is :dwillhuh: that the stock is dropping... fukking pay attention. A stock runs up that much there is going to be pullback.

it’s just like when a merger happens runs up that once it happens sells the off

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I almost don't get it. :dwillhuh:

The way I play it is if the company dips before earnings but I feel the earnings will be good then I'm buying because the earnings isn't yet priced in and you can still sell it directly after earnings for the initial price jump.

If it runs all week into earnings like Zoom did then it's going to drop, the earnings was priced in.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Traders are accumulating weeks before the ER making other “retail investors” jump on with fomo and then they sell right when the PR hits

Zoom is something prone to a pump and dump, lots of new investors. they will be ok long term so long as zoom continues to be a leader in this space. but $200 is really high.

companies like FB aren't getting pump and dumped. it's something everyone believes in

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What do we think about PENN at $31? They have some issues long term but it still has room to grow and it dipped over 5% today we could be looking at a nice swing back up once sports are announced and we get reports of long Vegas lines.

:jbhmm:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Zoom is something prone to a pump and dump, lots of new investors. they will be ok long term so long as zoom continues to be a leader in this space. but $200 is really high.

companies like FB aren't getting pump and dumped. it's something everyone believes in

This analysis got a pt of 300 next so who knows

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What do we think about PENN at $31? They have some issues long term but it still has room to grow and it dipped over 5% today we could be looking at a nice swing back up once sports are announced and we get reports of long Vegas lines.

:jbhmm:

they got that barstool app coming I can’t stand that fool but he’s got a crazy following

good chance his podcasts, Igs, YouTubes, etc etc will have direct links to the betting app

they actually get money from draftkings for gambling licenses fees in certain states

but the balance sheet is pretty bad

still all things go as plan it’s in the 70-90 dollar range by next year this time

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If the stock market was rational it would be predictable and then everyone would be rich.