Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thankfully I was able to recover from yesterdays loss and make a bit more. BBRW and TLSS done killed me today but GNUS saved my account. I got 5500 and 1000 share respectively of those 2. Sold 500 of TLSS earlier. Debating on selling 500 of BBRW tomorrow. I had decided to pull the trigger and noticed it was 4 so too late. debating on holding the rest of the week or dumping some and seeing what I can find out there. not much movement today in any other stocks I have on there to worry or celebrate. I only got 200 of GNUS but todays gains got me nice. Its like over half of that portfolio balance just based on how much it gained. Yesterday I decided to buy some on my rollover ira, which fidelity hit me with a damn 90 day no unsettled funds trade ban, which is another discussion. luckily i switched my account to them cuz the company i was using before didnt have individual stocks and was just funds i can purchase. I bought in $1000 yesterday and was stable for the most part but today I made 1400 on there, plus another 200 or so in all the funds I have. so thankful I made that choice.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I've been so out of it this week I didn't even do a Zoom earnings play :snoop:

I watched Charlie speak on it over the weekend too and it just didn't register. I gotta get back in :francis:
You didn't miss anything. The premiums were crazy af

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah but that's a discussion for another thread.

The looting is also intertwined with unemployment and young people ( less than 25) not having anything to do.
Right, thus opening back up gives them a social life at least. That’s why I don’t agree that people will use that same energy and start targeting other people

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm just a random breh on the coli :manny: but be careful with fomoing into positions. I'm seeing posts in this thread and ya get me worried. Don't fall for the hype

Make your hypothesis and stick with it. No need to swing at every pitch in the batter's box. Be patient and line up your play
Buffet once said we don’t need to get rich with every trend

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
Missed the ZOOM and CRWD plays. What other less expensive work-from-home stocks are out there on the market to look into right now? A lot of people will switch to working from home for the foreseeable future, and also a lot of businesses were destroyed due to Covid-19 and looting, so people are going to be home regardless.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Missed the ZOOM and CRWD plays. What other less expensive work-from-home stocks are out there on the market to look into right now? A lot of people will switch to working from home for the foreseeable future, and also a lot of businesses were destroyed due to Covid-19 and looting, so people are going to be home regardless.
Maybe Slack- Work. Earnings thrs but i dont see it

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Zoom reminds me of BlackBerry not saying it will drop anytime soon but I’m not sure it’s here to stay for years and years