Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
You're going to get demolished holding pennies for a month. Most penny stocks are worthless for a reason.
how long would you say then? cuz some penny stocks do go on to be good stocks.

and some penny stocks i sold off in a week or two become even bigger in a month.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
VTIQ merger going thru on Thursday
New ticker will be NKLA
Hoping for a sky rocket brehs
I wanna be rich
:mjcry:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
There will be another buying opp for VTIQ. The outstanding warrants should bring share prices down

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

and some penny stocks i sold off in a week or two become even bigger in a month.
I feel ya. I purchased nndm on May 8 at .80. I sold it on May 11 at .86. Likely a trailing stop. Today its worth 2.85 and climbing and was as high as 4.40 like a week after I got out. My 250 shares that I made $16 on at a $217 sale, would've been worth $715 dollars. :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Serious what's going on with mark?
Nothing just use as a time to stock up. All my other long are hitting while mark is getting a fresh fade...

Plus it looks like this country is about to shut down.

Who wants to go out with all these looters man.

What’s next people are going start getting held up at restaurants and coming out of shopping venues left and right next.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I'm just a random breh on the coli :manny: but be careful with fomoing into positions. I'm seeing posts in this thread and ya get me worried. Don't fall for the hype

Make your hypothesis and stick with it. No need to swing at every pitch in the batter's box. Be patient and line up your play

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nothing just use as a time to stock up. All my other long are hitting while mark is getting a fresh fade...

Plus it looks like this country is about to shut down.

Who wants to go out with all these looters man.

What’s next people are going start getting held up at restaurants and coming out of shopping venues left and right next.
Ehh, I feel part of the energy whine the looting was due to being shut down and idle for 2 months. With stuff opening back up, Americans will go back to being distracted.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ehh, I feel part of the energy whine the looting was due to being shut down and idle for 2 months. With stuff opening back up, Americans will go back to being distracted.
Yeah but that's a discussion for another thread.

The looting is also intertwined with unemployment and young people ( less than 25) not having anything to do.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

The only reason to hold penny stocks is for a catalyst event. Your timeframe will depend on when that event is. Most penny stocks are hyped and manipulated with fake news so you have to catch them just right. High risk, high reward. Not worth it IMO. Most people that buy pennies get left holding the bag. The poster in this thread who had a nice come up is a rarity.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm just a random breh on the coli :manny: but be careful with fomoing into positions. I'm seeing posts in this thread and ya get me worried. Don't fall for the hype

Make your hypothesis and stick with it. No need to swing at every pitch in the batter's box. Be patient and line up your play
Bout to drop a couple stacks on LK :wow: