Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
JD.com is under $50. :lupe:

Need to see where this delisting of Chinese companies is at :patrice:

I legit used my money from JD to swing rvlv, because I know they peak around 14.6 ish. :heh:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the choppy market makes it hard to day or swing trade options. premiums getting killed with the up, down and sideways action. was up big from FB calls this week but damn near gave it all back Thursday and today because i bought BA calls and it hasn't done shyt.

i bought FL today as well for a long play. added 30 shares at $25.75 just to start a position. if Q1 earnings were bad for them then i imagine Q2 will be worse. if they drop below $20 again then i'll load up even more.

Last edited:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
are you selling?
I bought in before they were investigated I was selling them all off but for some reason $150 was lingering and I couldn’t sell it while they were suspended. So I’ve been waiting to sell it when they got back on but I don’t like selling at a loss. But this shyt is tanking thank God it’s not more than Some chump change. I want to come up a little bit so I can sell this shyt.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@*DalMem* you still holding that clvs? I bought more at 7.07 and sold it at 7.18 for a few hundred profit

Oh yeah!

It's going to jump back to $9 within 2 weeks.

Sometimes you have to be patient.

I'm going to make a couple of g's when it does. :manny:

I just did the same thing with PLAY.

Bought PLAY 2 weeks ago under $10 and just sold it above $12.