Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Anyone got the an idea on what the next ERI could be? :mjgrin:

it's not too late to invest in ERI breh if you look at long term. if it dips, just buy more. i'm invested in WYNN and ERI so i'm all set. right now both are overvalued, but upside is still 3x.

i would also look into MGM and LVS. but i would wait till the market pull back. WYNN gonna be fire whenever covid becomes an afterthought.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
MGM won't see that type of run up short term. At the most I think it can reach maybe low 20s which would still be a good come up but not an ERI.

MGM is more steady but doesn't see the highs as some others
Which banks you looking at ?

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Insane. Early reporting says lots of ppl were able to survive. Hopefully so.
Wondering how long it'll take for the market/people to react with AIR...if at all:stopitslime:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
paying close atention to DDOG, broke through resistance of that last high, let's see if it holds.If so at least 80

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Here are some long term stocks that i like other than TSLA and ILMN. I've been waiting for these to dip, but it ain't happening brehs. i have some, and some are my wish list.

TDOC - Telemedicine will only get bigger and bigger. i mean it's a perfect business model in a social distancing era. it's the ZM of the healthcare. I already have some TDOC, but it's painful to see that my avg is $170. i almost bought this shyt for $50 last year. my ideal $ for this is under $130, but i doubt it will happen.

NFLX - shyt makes me mad. i sold this when it was $300 thinking there's no fukkin way it will explode like this. i'll buy some if it dips below $400.

ZM :stopitslime: i missed the train. my biggest regret brehs. i just hope some bad news happens and it goes down to $100.

SQ -
i've been investing SQ heavy, but i recently sold it for profit. i'll get iN again at $70. everyone of you nikkas should be investing in this cuz i feel like this will 5x. they have a great business model, great CEO, and momentum is on their side. very disruptive company.

VISA & DFS
- everybody should have these. keep it long term and you are set. I chose DFS over VISA cuz i couldn't afford to buy both.

CLX - another great stock to keep it forever. this is one of those boring stocks people should just own and don't look back. what are the odds of clorox going bankrupt? this is now a product we can't live without. i regret not buying this. i'm going in as soon as market dips.