Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nak might pop again tomorrow or tuesday

Press conference in alaska at 2 eastern with some updates on the mine (i believe) :lupe:

If its a delay in decision then its gonna crash. If its positive news then its gonna fly to a dollar easy imo. Shorts have to be terrified

I’m confused bro. So it’s gonna go up 10 cents? What money you gonna make off that? Or you got it in when it was less than 90?? I’m not being sarcastic. Making sure I’m not missing out on something.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I’m confused bro. So it’s gonna go up 10 cents? What money you gonna make off that? Or you got it in when it was less than 90?? I’m not being sarcastic. Making sure I’m not missing out on something.

My average cost is .48 cents

Its all about %

A penny stock which is usually heavily manipulated going up 10+ cents in a day on actual news rather than just a pump and dump is huge

To clarify, im not buying tomorrow. Im holding until the mine gets approved and they get bought out at 3-5 dollars a share

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I only ask to learn man. That’s all. I don’t troll. was wondering if I was missing something. I would love to get at a penny stock and see it get to Tesla status for all of us man so good luck.

I didnt get a troll vibe at all. You good

He has no idea yet :wow:

going up like 48 cents can be like an easy 200-2,000

Im legit expecting this to be a buyout situation around 3 bucks a share. So from 48 cents to 3 bucks :blessed: im chillin

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
24.5K level on the DOW was rejected again. Yes, I know it got up over 24.5K slightly but it couldn't sustain. Just like the prior week where it dropped down below 23K and had support there..

We are STILL in this 1500 point loop which is where I've made a lot of my gains. Buy at 23K and sell at 24.5K. That's been my strategy in simple terms..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That said.. a lot would have to happen for certain companies to fall back into 'buy' territory. Some companies like ERI or Disney finally broke out entirely and are probably never reaching their previous lows again.

Airlines just started to pick up some steam, that's one sector that I could see another sell off happening... which means we could see another opportunity to swing trade Boeing as well..

In other news, Tesla seems to have support around $795 now but can't break past $835. It's been spinning its tires around that $40 range which has taken my swing trades off the table for the time being..

It was far easier to play the $750-$840 range. Such easy money.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
That said.. a lot would have to happen for certain companies to fall back into 'buy' territory. Some companies like ERI or Disney finally broke out entirely and are probably never reaching their previous lows again.

Airlines just started to pick up some steam, that's one sector that I could see another sell off happening... which means we could see another opportunity to swing trade Boeing as well..

In other news, Tesla seems to have support around $795 now but can't break past $835. It's been spinning its tires around that $40 range which has taken my swing trades off the table for the time being..

It was far easier to play the $750-$840 range. Such easy money.

I've been trying to get on that swing but haven't been able to lol.. same with Expedia. :sadcam: