Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Their earnings was last week lol. But idk i don't like how they hype themselves up so much on twitter
It's an easy stock to short due to volatility. I gurantee a lot of people have made ridiculously easy money shorting this stock daily.

I think it has the potential to jump even higher with the right news, at least to 5+.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So whats the consensus here, was last weeks huge dip the new bottom? Or is this gonna seesaw back and forth? Last Thursday was a great dip to buy in for swing traders. Angry I missed out

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So whats the consensus here, was last weeks huge dip the new bottom? Or is this gonna seesaw back and forth? Last Thursday was a great dip to buy in for swing traders. Angry I missed out

No idea but I'll say this. It's still towing the 24.5k line. It's been trading between 23K and 24.5K for over a month. It'll be interesting if it can jump a level or are we back down...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I got in at $5 and got out at $5.60 premarket :mjlol:
I bought at 7.34 and 6.37.

When I was new to stocks.

Now I can minimize those losses. By buying more at a lower rate. We all know this shyt isn't going stay flat come Friday nor will it stay flat 3 months from now. When they have a massive dividend to pay out.

FOMO is only real reason this stock is low. People are scared they'll be left holding a bag. When this shyt has lick written all over it.