Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i feel like a good coinflip would be to buy puts that expire Friday. shyt will probably hit 176-176.5 that day

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
other than cnbc and sites like thestreet.com or mainstreet.com, what are some other good research sites or methods you guys recommend? trying to expand past just watching fast money and kramer.

bloomberg, motley fool, market watch, wall street journal has a paywall I think, investopedia, morningstar, finviz

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
fed trimming $10 billion more like expected. China slowing. India, turkey, argentina, south africa central banks look like they're panicking. Hopefully this is another cyprus situation where it blows over in a couple days. Regardless, glad I held onto my vix etf.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fed trimming $10 billion more like expected. China slowing. India, turkey, argentina, south africa central banks look like they're panicking. Hopefully this is another cyprus situation where it blows over in a couple days. Regardless, glad I held onto my vix etf.

I wonder what the effect will be on the US....

It seems like she should have waited

Daps
Reppin
NYC
QE cut back further and yields fell :lupe: With equities getting hammered around the world, not surprising, but we'll have to wait and see what the effect of tapering of the Feds bond buying will have on interest rates. Hopefully Koo's QE Trap theory was wrong :lupe: