Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man any of you guys investing in weed stocks...?

Theres money to be made, fspm was around 35 cents, today it hit 8, thats 22x the amount it was about a month ago...

so if someone invested 5000 at that time...today their sittin on over roughly 100,000...

i bought at 3, sold a lil at 6 and 7...and still hold around 175 shares....plan on buying on a dip monday..

anyone interested?

Yes, PHOT?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Previous Stats from Jan 1st- Jan 18th
111ouxl.png

Updated Stats to Jan 31st
33cslr8.png

Updated Trades (Not all are included some are pending)
3136ek2.png

2wnpdmr.png

Thanks bra, im certain that if we were to put our brain power together and our findings, we'll see that we could make more money finding the RIGHT weed stock.

Somethings I'd like to point out about my stats...
1. Not used to brag, more as maybe a lil competition thing we could do with each other...keep track on profit.ly
2. Not all my trades are there...some of them are still being processed, net profit should be double...will update later.

3. Most importantly, In December of Last year when I first started, my percent winning was <25...now its at >81..

Thats the definition of improvement. :bayer:
Yes, PHOT?
You think the vote to dilute will pass? And our you currently invested now and plan to pull out before Jan 7th?

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Haven't touched it yet but I am ready to dive in if the time is right. Should I sit on the sidelines or get in the game?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Haven't touched it yet but I am ready to dive in if the time is right. Should I sit on the sidelines or get in the game?
PHOT seems to be gradually going up going towards the feb 7th date, but if the dilution vote passes then obviously it will tank. might be good for a quick scalp, but after the 7th should be good for long term.

FSPM probably will tank on monday unless a good news over weekend, should be a good buy time..

Decisions decision....

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do you ever have had issues selling the penny shares after you want to sell? I am curious if there are any issues with lag times during the transaction since I have never traded penny before.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Are CDs even worth investing in at this point?

I get more interest on my Capital One 360 Savings, than I would on a CD, unless I'm doing something long term like 60 months. I view my money like Lantana... dollar to a twenty, twenty to a fifty, fifty to a band, hold up wait I'm going in. That philosophy doesn't jive with a CD. If I invest $1000 for 5 years, I want more than 40 bucks back. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I couldn't take $1000 and conduct some business transactions over the course of 5 years that would net me more than 40 bucks.

:patrice:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Guess I was one day late :skip:

Nonetheless I still called that the spy would be around 176.5