Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
with spx falling as hard as it is... thinkin bout entering the market, and going long on positions. Any tickers worth looking at??

semi-low risk brehs (price between 10-50) .... please ... all i need is like $3/share increases :sadcam:
Breh if you're taking long positions, you shouldn't be on the sidelines during a bull market and look to enter during a possible significant correction :lolbron:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
So, how many hundreds of millions is Icahn down in the morning?

There goes all of his NFLX profit. I think something fishy is going on though. Apple beat top and bottom and exceeded most analysts estimates. They also always provide very low conservative guidance on their earnings reports so analysts should know what to expect. I dunno but I feel like something big is gonna happen in the next month IMO

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Nikkei, Hang Seng, and Shanghai Composite all up a little bit right now. Let's hope that bodes well for the markets tomorrow. Everything I'm watching is bloody red. This useless piece of shyt EPE is down to $18.03. I set a stop loss at $15.90.

:manny:

Lot of these Chinese stocks are on the clearance rack right now.

:stylin:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Reading this AAPL report. It is comical. Breaks revenue, iPhone, and iPad sales record. They beat on top and bottom, but "fall short" on units. Record iPhone (51M) vs 53.7M, and iPad (26M) vs 25M, Macs (4.8M).

Gross margins lower 37.9% vs 38.6% y/y.

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
BfCCFNWCEAARqF6.png

morgan-freeman.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
AAPL crashing...:umad: No need to cry, all the cellphone manufacturers took a hit. I lost 10% of my NOK holdings last week as well. Samsung also missed sales projections. The tech market is in bear mode right now. Good entry point in my opinion.

I did add a few new stocks this month. Generac Holdings (GNRC) and Valient Pharmaceuticals (VRX). Both highly recomemended by the motley fool. I think i'm going to stick with them this year. Because i didn't fully listen to them last year, i lost out on a lot of fukking money. I will not be a victim again in 2014.

Happy investing brehs.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Its the time to buy AAple honestly if you have any intrest in the company. I am considerig buying as well, but i want it to hit the 440's first. It still has more room to fall. When apple releases their smart watch, i'm sure the stock will surge again. They are also rumoring to be releasing a large screen phone. Again, AAPL will do fine. Their market share is entirely too big.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
other than cnbc and sites like thestreet.com or mainstreet.com, what are some other good research sites or methods you guys recommend? trying to expand past just watching fast money and kramer.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
LBMH is a buy in these low 4's it bounces off the 50ma every time..check it out @Ill @GoogleMe let me know if my idea is wrong

edit: up 15 cents in AH already from the time i mentioned it

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Apple is the victim of the law of large numbers. The analysts are hugely at fault as well. They know how Apple creates their projections and after all of these years they still haven't adjusted their own analysis to reflect that.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
CUR and DATE and LBMH on todays watch..good charts...

any brehs think a bubble is about to pop? seen a chart that scared me, numbers dont lie :sadcam: