Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m finally back in the green with BA and AAL....should I just sell this shyt :beli:
I would, all it takes is for one person to shyt on airlines for them to tank apparently. You can always just buy back when they dip again if you like them that much

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I would, all it takes is for one person to shyt on airlines for them to tank apparently. You can always just buy back when they dip again if you like them that much

BA could easily go on a larger run. I'd rather hold onto that.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Does anyone own any Nordstrom? No traction at all today. Might just sell for a loss.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man I have to get into trading.

Where to start?
TD ameritrade is a good platform...

But definitely just read some books like:
Library Genesis: Benjamin Graham, Jason Zweig, Warren E. Buffett - The Intelligent Investor

What i did, was started reading this thread from Feb 20th 2020, around the time the coronavirus happened. It's interesting to see the gains and losses people took. It's interesting to see how some people called shyt beforehand. And you can legit see where the stock reflected the bump through simple google search....

@*DalMem* is right like 100% of the time and picks very common and basic stocks. But he times it good.