Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
y'all ever visit stocktwits? There's some good info on there sometimes but these comment sections got me dying. Bulls and Bears arguing and they tag themselves as "Bullish" or "Bearish"

The bulls be like "TO THE MOON!!" and fill the section with rocketship emojis and then the bears come in like "This shyt gonna tank, its a pump and dump for you dumb retailers :unimpressed: "

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
CLVS was fukking garbage, I had to get rid of that one. They get FDA approval to treat PROSTATE CANCER and the fukking thing barely moves and then it starts to sell off.

Trash company.
Fam

that shyt made me furious

missed the SRNE pump last Friday because I decided to ride with them instead

shyt dikkteased 10 at opening and then died

I sold that shyt around 9.50 something for a loss

I ain’t fukkin with FDA announcements.Learned my lesson

This plus + Gild been trash

Everything else runs with just rumors and speculation:stopitslime:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
y'all ever visit stocktwits? There's some good info on there sometimes but these comment sections got me dying. Bulls and Bears arguing and they tag themselves as "Bullish" or "Bearish"

The bulls be like "TO THE MOON!!" and fill the section with rocketship emojis and then the bears come in like "This shyt gonna tank, its a pump and dump for you dumb retailers :unimpressed: "

:mjlol: Breh their comment sections are pure entertainment

I was following the SRNE thread before the announcement, saw everyone saying to the moon and it made me realize I gotta sell all my shyt near the peak:unimpressed:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I live on that shyt :russ:

It at least give me insight into how some people are thinking.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fam

missed the SRNE pump because I decided to ride
with them instead

I ain’t fukkin with FDA announcements

I've heard of buy the rumor and sell the news but I've never heard of sell the rumors and the news :mjlol:

CLVS actually has a drug that looks like it will work to treat a very problematic cancer and investors are looking at it like :unimpressed:

They are going to make millions off the drug. Still :unimpressed:

But let another bio tech say "we treated 6 people and they go out of the hospital sooner from covid" and investors be like :gladbron:

I mean NVAX did it's thing for me but bio tech is some BS :laugh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

It’s like horse racing track

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
DOW is at 24,600 it'll be interesting to see if this holds. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it doesn't hold and we wind up right back in this 1500 point trading circle
Everytime we get a good day like this I look at it as just a glimpse of the real gains down the road I fully expect more dips

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fam

missed the SRNE pump last Friday because I decided to ride with them instead

I ain’t fukkin with FDA announcements.Learned my lesson

Yoo Gild has me all the way fukked up :mjcry: to think I went with them over mrna:dead: