Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I wanted to cop at 16 but now it's 21 premarket.

Is that high. :patrice:

Its too high for me because I’m already in DKNG.No reason to throw money at two of the same thing .Unless your avg price is on the higher end then I get it

Barstool does have a lot of eyes on it with its podcasts and what not .

The thing is all of these sort of stocks will spike due to this MRNA news and whenever sports are announced .

imma pass on it but if ppl missed out on DKNG I wouldn’t want to miss on this one .

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its too high for me because I’m already in DKNG.

but Barstool does have a lot of eyes on it with its podcasts and what not .

The thing is all will spike due to this MRNA news and whenever sports are announced .

imma pass on it but if ppl missed out on DKNG I wouldn’t want to miss on this one .

I think there's still time. This MRNA news is great for a day or a week but will it last?

We could see some dips. If DKNG dips I'm adding more because we already see the potential that's there. There's a lot of excitement.

I think people would be crazy to short it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I think there's still time. This MRNA news is great for a day or a week but will it last?

We could see some dips. If DKNG dips I'm adding more because we already see the potential that's there. There's a lot of excitement.

I think people would be crazy to short it.
I been waiting on a DKNG dip since 27 to re-add :laugh:
.It look like that ain’t happening

Waiting on that dip is dangerous ,MLB look like it can announce at anytime . You can get caught waiting on a dip and then the train leaves you because one of the NHL/MLB/NBA jumps out the window and says “we back”

at this point we know it’s coming . It’s just trying to time it right

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I been waiting on a DKNG dip since 27 to re-add :laugh:
.It look like that ain’t happening

Waiting on that dip is dangerous ,MLB look like it can announce at anytime . You can get caught waiting on a dip and then the train leaves you because one of the NHL/MLB/NBA jumps out the window and says “we back”

I feel you.. I might have to just ride out what I got, I'm a little uneasy about adding more at $31 so soon :laugh: I gotta think about this lol