Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm struggling guys, I really am. I feel like LUV is gonna drop til at least 18 and I'm just being hard headed in not selling and taking my losses when I could take that money and make it up somewhere else. Idk what to do, never felt this way before
Put options are for people like you as long as you have at least 100 shares.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont even know how that stuff works. Also not approved for it apparently
Put options are like insurance on your stock. You can sell at an agreed upon price in an agreed upon period of time. You only pay a premium for it.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm struggling guys, I really am. I feel like LUV is gonna drop til at least 18 and I'm just being hard headed in not selling and taking my losses when I could take that money and make it up somewhere else. Idk what to do, never felt this way before

What price did you get in?

Edit I see 29. Yeah you brought at a really bad time when it literally broke down of a wedge. Right now it's channeling downwards. www.tradingview.com/chart/LUV/6KiIzbKc-LUV-Updated/

But the option flow looked great today. Maybe set your max pain level at 20 and be patient.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What would you do breh? Noted you are not a financial advisor. You're offering only opinion and don't have any responsibility for my actions :troll:

I almost never sell at a loss unless it's razor close to break even.

But this is so far below your cost basis.. I don't know. It will eventually get there but we can't predict how long.

Maybe if the opening of the country goes smoothly?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, try finding a stock like LYFT to makeup from your losses.

First, it was Expedia and now it's LYFT.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn, try finding a stock like LYFT to makeup from your losses.

First, it was Expedia and now it's LYFT.
I was gonna use the Disney 100 to 110 wave and make an easy 3k every swing. It was 99 yesterday and 109 today, I just have ptsd with this southwest stock