Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going like @winb83 now.

I'm not buying shyt, until the stock market really drops.

I’m on the same boat. Prices look cool but the potential of this going rock bottom even more is there. I’m trying to get those March prices. If it doesn’t, oh well. These prices seem to be on my original start point anyways.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
fed chairman going on 60 minutes this sunday. we know what that means

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

where i fukked up last time was not knowing exactly what i wanted to buy :dead:shoulda been prepared

now i have my 7 ETFs picked out for the long term, so im just gonna stock up on each of them. i'd give anything for another fukkin fire sale like we had in march

probably not gonna happen though :skip: but who knows, there might be some hope. saw an article that said a ton of these wall street dikkheads think the market is way too overvalued

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I’ve bought a hand full of shares with dividends money. I also sold $230 in bonds and bought Walgreens in the $37 range and sold Revolve to buy JP Morgan Chase in the $85 range. Just JPM, RTX, and WBA though that are just about pushing 52 week lows. I’m not actively adding any new money to accounts anymore. Keeping that on the sidelines till Q2 results come out.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
DKNG is getting a ton of call volume today, they're all waiting for that monday gap up since their ceo will appear on cramer tonight, I think. But the option flow do not lie.
get in ?

edit: premiums are pricey rn

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
where i fukked up last time was not knowing exactly what i wanted to buy :dead:shoulda been prepared

now i have my 7 ETFs picked out for the long term, so im just gonna stock up on each of them. i'd give anything for another fukkin fire sale like we had in march

probably not gonna happen though :skip: but who knows, there might be some hope. saw an article that said a ton of these wall street dikkheads think the market is way too overvalued
Most companies are overvalued if they aint generating revenue like that.

Only industry that probably hasnt really taken a hit is tech.