Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I did was add some more shares into American, delta, and akts. That was my only move today. But I’m in for the long haul. Not doing quick flips. Don’t have time to do that.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
But I’m in for the long haul. Not doing quick flips. Don’t have time to do that.
Normally I'm of the same sentiment, but I do want to do some quick mini-flips. I got 300+ dollars to try to execute some quick flip.
What are good stocks under $20 to look into right now for a quick flip? Is it better to look on Monday because things tend to go down on Mondays?

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I got a bear market trading strategy book a few days ago. Hoping to learn something worthwhile

Props on educating yourself, just be careful though. I asked the question here a few days ago in a separate thread, but I'm not sure if traditional tried-and-tested trading methods are that applicable during this unprecedented time. Obviously education is key when it comes to trading, but things are so unpredictable right now that I wouldn't go all-in with anything even if you think you learn the pattern and everything.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally I'm of the same sentiment, but I do want to do some quick mini-flips. I got 300+ dollars to try to execute some quick flip.
What are good stocks under $20 to look into right now for a quick flip? Is it better to look on Monday because things tend to go down on Mondays?

hopefully somebody else reads your message to me that can help you better than I can because my strategy since I got in was long haul. I haven’t looked at any quick flips to even try to give you knowledge on. Sorry man.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have Delta but I'm thinking about selling.

I'm going to dump all of that money into Boeing if it stay under $115.

that actually seems like a good move. I’m wanting Boeing to drop under 100 and I might dump all my airline money into Boeing. Thanks for the idea.