Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Normally I'm of the same sentiment, but I do want to do some quick mini-flips. I got 300+ dollars to try to execute some quick flip.
What are good stocks under $20 to look into right now for a quick flip? Is it better to look on Monday because things tend to go down on Mondays?

AudioEye-AEYE software solution company just had good earnings.

Cemtrex-CETX diversified tech company that just made a deal with VF corp. The owner of North face and timberland for VR training apps. They have the same type of deal with Cartier

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Props on educating yourself, just be careful though. I asked the question here a few days ago in a separate thread, but I'm not sure if traditional tried-and-tested trading methods are that applicable during this unprecedented time. Obviously education is key when it comes to trading, but things are so unpredictable right now that I wouldn't go all-in with anything even if you think you learn the pattern and everything.

Oh totally agree

Not gonna hold anyones opinion or anything as gospel right now

Just figured it wouldnt hurt to read a bit

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So heard this theory about Boeing that it’s possible many airlines ground a lot of planes and instead of paying for upkeep and maintenance It might actually be cheaper to just buy new planes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LYFT is my new Expedia.

They're making it an easy flip.

Buy at below $27 and sell above $33.

Rinse and Repeat. :manny:
When the smoke clears will there be both an Uber and a Lyft? I guess maybe it could be a Pepsi Coke thing but I can see Uber getting big enough to crush Lyft. Uber between the two ain't going nowhere. I been big on Uber since before Financial Education heel face turned on them and quit shytting on them talking about Tesla was gonna squash them with self driving cars.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Word my position is small also. Might wait and see if it touches 20
I don't really like having those tiny positions. I tend to sell and consolidate. Somehow my portfolio is slowly turning into the Dow 30. I currently own:
Apple
Coca-Cola
Disney
Exxon Mobil
Intel
Johnson & Johnson
JPMorgan Chase
McDonald's
Microsoft
Raytheon Technologies
Verizon
Walgreens

Thinking about buying Nike when it falls again (sold for Foot Locker originally). Also looking to get 3M at some point in the next crash. I will add Visa if it falls too. At that point I'll own half of the Dow.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

No sports no activities maybe just so many people at home trading stocks all day

That and when he brings up shyt like SHOP.. I mean there's 2 kinds of people buying SHOP and it's the same two people who are buying his beloved Tesla.

First being the people who actually believe Shopify is the next Amazon. Maybe they are right, maybe SHOP will be a $1000 stock because nobody wants to buy shyt except e-commerce..

But then there's the other people who are just buying it at a dip so they can in turn short the fukk out of it. These companies out here trading like penny stocks and you know what? I'm fine with it :manny: