Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
ARIA :skip:. Still holding from $2+ average. Buyout rumors with $20 being the rumored price. 25%+ short-interest. This might be a "sell the news" scenario. Careful takeover chatter initiated by Daily Mail :patrice:

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
HLF - Massachusetts Senator Markey sends letter to two US regulators urging investigation into Herbalife

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got some WWE stock and was wondering what you guys thought was a projected target price for the stock to reach? likely that the network release helps increase the price but after the initial subscribers I'm not sure I expect the stock to rapidly increase but remain steady. I'm a rookie to this so I don't know much. also I been watching KOOL. biotechnology company. been increasing a bit past few weeks. good time to buy if upward trend continues or any other biotechnology stocks at a decent or similar price? or is biotechnology market not good now?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Got some WWE stock and was wondering what you guys thought was a projected target price for the stock to reach? likely that the network release helps increase the price but after the initial subscribers I'm not sure I expect the stock to rapidly increase but remain steady. I'm a rookie to this so I don't know much. also I been watching KOOL. biotechnology company. been increasing a bit past few weeks. good time to buy if upward trend continues or any other biotechnology stocks at a decent or similar price? or is biotechnology market not good now?

If you go back a couple pages somebody really likes WWE stock, I can't remember which poster it was now.