Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Don't know if.this fits here or not but someone here should know.. If someone made a little over 30k on exxon dividend payments last year, how much stock is that and what's it's value?

1.2 million dollars worth of exxon stock or approximately 12,241 shares at the price right now (98.03 a share)

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
VRNG halted. Judge rules Google's modified Adwords still infringing on Vringo's patent.

Last edited:

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps
[. quote="Domingo Halliburton, post: 7077455, member: 1738"]1.2 million dollars worth of exxon stock or approximately 12,241 shares at the price right now (98.03 a share)[/quote]
:ohhh::krs:

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps

what's up? you balling, breh?[/quote]
nah, but my grandma and great auntie are. Had no idea though. She just said one day she used the 30k she gets a year from Exxon to pay for her medicine otherwise she couldnt afford it. Their brother worked at exxon back in the 70s and died there somehow, thats how they got the stock, guess they been sittin on it. Blows my mind breh

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
nah, but my grandma and great auntie are. Had no idea though. She just said one day she used the 30k she gets a year from Exxon to pay for her medicine otherwise she couldnt afford it. Their brother worked at exxon back in the 70s and died there somehow, thats how they got the stock, guess they been sittin on it. Blows my mind breh

well they're the largest company in the world now.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Sachs, Fifth Avenue options traders really liking QCOM above 80 before the April expirations

another note: david einhorn is in anadarko petroleum, bp, and micron tech
:ehhh: an RBC banker in my network really likes QCOM. Last time we met he said it was his largest position (he only invests in semiconductors).

The option chain is intriguing though, to get up to 80 thats what...a 6% increase? The volume on that 79 call option expiring right after the earnings release skyrocketed. Somebody knows something lol

you gonna open a pos?