Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
  • Warren Buffett revealed over the weekend that Berkshire Hathaway had liquidated its entire stake in the airline stocks, saying, "Our airlines position was a mistake."
  • Investors are betting against Warren Buffett, as evidenced by a 1,600% increase in fund flows into the US Global Jets exchange-traded fund.
  • The move comes as the airline ETF JETS has experienced a 60% decline in value since the coronavirus outbreak reduced air traffic travel by more than 90%.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

More fear for y’all

year 2023: Jeremy: stock market crash coming this year? Most likely

At this point I wouldn't say it's fear it's common sense. Q2 2020 earnings numbers are likely to be trash. Until the last 2-3 weeks of Q1 these shelter in place orders weren't going on so Q1 numbers still look decent. The markets are pricing in a V shaped recovery but this is likely gonna take well over a year to recover from. Even if the shelter in place orders are lifted people aren't going to participate in the economy like they used to until there's a real resolution to all this. When businesses are doing 30-40% of the numbers they used to so we'll see what happens.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
What’s a good price to buy BYND at going forward?

i'm still very skeptical about BYND breh. right now they are enjoying success cuz of meat shortage and they created more income stream. but from consumer point of view they really haven't separated themselves from the pack. they will be volatile for a while. they could easily go up, but easily go down. right now pricing has gotten too expensive. i ain't touching this below $80. i'll just move on to buy other stocks. you could quickly enjoy 20-30% gain prolly tho, but make sure your pull out game is on point.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think someone here mentioned GSX being a stock they like. The Dark Pool shows 11 Million dollars worth of shares being traded yesterday at around 6PM. Whether it was a buy or sell is in question but expecting big move here.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm still very skeptical about BYND breh. right now they are enjoying success cuz of meat shortage and they created more income stream. but from consumer point of view they really haven't separated themselves from the pack. they will be volatile for a while. they could easily go up, but easily go down. right now pricing has gotten too expensive. i ain't touching this below $80. i'll just move on to buy other stocks. you could quickly enjoy 20-30% gain prolly tho, but make sure your pull out game is on point.
The option flow for BYND is extremely bullish at 86% calls since this week started and with a huge number of calls being above asking. Institutes are betting big time on BYND.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think someone here mentioned GSX being a stock they like. The Dark Pool shows 11 Million dollars worth of shares being traded yesterday at around 6PM. Whether it was a buy or sell is in question but expecting big move here.
I found them on a scanner, apparently they're under audit for lying about their financials. They're literally the next luckin coffee

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The option flow for BYND is extremely bullish at 86% calls since this week started and with a huge number of calls being above asking. Institutes are betting big time on BYND.

i still think valuation is too high. i'll buy them again and hold it for long if it crashes. :manny: