Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm still very skeptical about BYND breh. right now they are enjoying success cuz of meat shortage and they created more income stream. but from consumer point of view they really haven't separated themselves from the pack. they will be volatile for a while. they could easily go up, but easily go down. right now pricing has gotten too expensive. i ain't touching this below $80. i'll just move on to buy other stocks. you could quickly enjoy 20-30% gain prolly tho, but make sure your pull out game is on point.

BYND gave no guidance and broke into Asia with their starbucks deal. they have a chance to sky rocket.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
BYND makes no damn sense... why is it dropping????? 128 last night and now 119? Why the drop?

it dropped only $9 so far after going up like $28 :dwillhuh:

the day just started after they had a big rally yesterday. can't freak out over a small % drop now. it's probably pulling back and going sideways for another run up.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Listened i on the EURN earnings call.:francis:

Ceo basically while they're going to make money, stock price run up for oil tankers was inflated by the retail investors.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's the balance between trading and investing

If you are trading a company, you're looking at quick action and quick profits.

If you are investing it's because you believe in the company long term and over 2 years or 5 years it will see the growth over that span.

You can't worry about percentage drops with investing. All you should worry about is your cost basis.