Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Today, I lowered the averages on all of my Airlines stocks.
I'm doing the same. I added some LUV this morning on the Buffett selloff and am committed to DCA down to $20. From what I've read, they are cutting costs everywhere and are pretty well-prepared to weather the storm and remain profitable even at 40-50% capacity. I think the goat Dallas company will be solid long-term hold stock.

Another Dallas company not doing as well tho. Hopefully I get my cut. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want the cash available for now. Would be looking at the big tech companies for a safer play, and then airlines and entertainment for a possible home run play. Dave and Busters may be in trouble, but I'm keeping an eye on them.
dave and busters is probably dead as a business model :dead:

hotels, airlines are coming back. playing arcade games with a bunch of people while you wait for your food to be prepared? :huhldup: i don't see it

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
80 shares. Nothing major. I’m not putting out like some of these other ballers. Trying to get to there level. But I may sell by Thursday. Same shyt I should have did with nat.

Step by step, and dollar by dollar. You'll get there.

This is the best thread on this site, by a mile. People will have differing opinions, but you don't see people going at each other in here over a difference if opinion. At the end of the day, I want to make a lot of money, and I would love to see others make some as well.

I've lost a ton of money in the market (stock and crypto), but have also had runs where I've made more investing in a few months than I would working for years. Just trying to take advantage of this opportunity.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
dave and busters is probably dead as a business model :dead:

hotels, airlines are coming back. playing arcade games with a bunch of people while you wait for your food to be prepared? :huhldup: i don't see it

That is why I'm not touching it.....for now. It is the entertainment part where they are in trouble.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
80 shares. Nothing major. I’m not putting out like some of these other ballers. Trying to get to there level. But I may sell by Thursday. Same shyt I should have did with nat.
Better than lettin it sit in an account doing nothing

a flip is a flip

whether to buy a new whip or makin enough for you repair your old one .

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Step by step, and dollar by dollar. You'll get there.

This is the best thread on this site, by a mile. People will have differing opinions, but you don't see people going at each other in here over a difference if opinion. At the end of the day, I want to make a lot of money, and I would love to see others make some as well.

I've lost a ton of money in the market (stock and crypto), but have also had runs where I've made more investing in a few months than I would working for years. Just trying to take advantage of this opportunity.

This is what I love most cuz everybody seems to want to help everyone. I only saw one incident here where dude joked about losing money for listening to mumba and someone else but I can tell it was just in jokes. Dude took it wrong but other than that, it’s nothing but respect and everybody helping each other. That’s what’s crazy. People trying to make sure we all good. I trust most of ya so much, perfect example. Mvis... I didn’t read up on it or anything and just took what ya wrote and decided to take that chance. Not saying it’s always a good thing but I also know I can lose money in this but for the most part, all of ya been a help. Word up