Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel you but my cost basis is pretty decent at about 140 I can’t imagine it doesn’t go above that in a year
I think if you're looking a year out that might have been the wrong company to buy. Maybe you can pull a swing trade if the market keeps going up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda want to throw a quick 5k on it now but shook it wont recover
i mean if you look at the chart, i just dont get WHY it shot up to 900 :dead: they didnt actually do anything

like i get it going from 400 to 5 or 600, but not 900. and now that the CEO tweeted that it's overvalued? :mjlol: who does that?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how it’s bleeding but it’s not even close to what I bought at. Imagine if I had when it was at its lowest... crazy times. Still gonna wait to pull the second trigger though.

edit:
mumba, you better have dapped me. You the reason I didn’t get in at it’s lowest. You and malhem. :ufdup:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should've cashed out everything on Wednesday. This week will end up being a wash.

Any of yall buying today?

see, I don’t understand this part of the game. If anyone got time to explain. So you cash out but then get back in eventually at a higher price than you originally bought it at? I’m not trying to be funny. Just asking in case I need to get schooled and missing something.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see, I don’t understand this part of the game. If anyone got time to explain. So you cash out but then get back in eventually at a higher price than you originally bought it at? I’m not trying to be funny. Just asking in case I need to get schooled and missing something.
nah, if you have a stock at 80 you cash out and hope it hits 70 so you can buy in again

that's if you know how to time the market. i don't :pachaha:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, if you have a stock at 80 you cash out and hope it hits 70 so you can buy in again

that's if you know how to time the market. i don't :pachaha:

but then if it doesn’t, wtf you do then? Possible lost money twice in a way. Cashed out, it never goes back down, then you buy back in at a higher price and try to do it all over again?? Lol... I guess it’s safer to be a long termer in this. lol