Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Every time I look at Boeing I then look back at what I feel like is a much better stock I own in the same industry in RTX. It still pays me a dividend which Boeing isn't gonna do for a long time.

I know people look at Boeing and feel like it was a $380 or so stock and it'll get back to that but in the end it's just not an attractive buy. Boeing inflated their own stock price with buybacks, something they aren't gonna be able to do for a long time having took government aid. The 747 Max is nowhere near ready to fly again and like the buybacks their dividend is likely gone for a lone time. Probably years. At this point buying Boeing is like buying a stock like GE. GE was a big dog but it fell off and years later it's still not what it once was.

I feel you but my cost basis is pretty decent at about 140 I can’t imagine it doesn’t go above that in a year

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
1.2 billion outflow of the Nasdaq already :patrice: not the type of environment I wanna buy in today. A break and close below 23,891 on the Dow is a downtrend signal on the Fibonacci retracement tool

Last edited:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tesla is such a bullshyt ass, fanboy, hypebeast stock :mjlol:

i just dont get where it gets the balls to go up to 900 bucks. i want to buy some now but i can't tell if it's gonna shoot back up or just go down to 600
I kinda want to throw a quick 5k on it now but shook it wont recover