Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Won't be adding until next week, need to see if it's more downside or is this just a pullback. "Sell in May and go away" is what they say, let's see how this plays out

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm on a roll guys, sold mrna at its lowest point today only for it to shoot up $2.50 right after :russ:

These past two days have not been kind to me
The vaccine plays will go up with news then back down and up again

the thing is I’m not sure if there is even money in the vaccine

those places stay afloat by getting grants not making money

they saying Gilead wouldn’t even make money with there drug they would actually spend more to make and distribute it

fukk it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I added some BA I don’t give a fukk if we crash again I’m long term
Every time I look at Boeing I then look back at what I feel like is a much better stock I own in the same industry in RTX. It still pays me a dividend which Boeing isn't gonna do for a long time.

I know people look at Boeing and feel like it was a $380 or so stock and it'll get back to that but in the end it's just not an attractive buy. Boeing inflated their own stock price with buybacks, something they aren't gonna be able to do for a long time having took government aid. The 747 Max is nowhere near ready to fly again and like the buybacks their dividend is likely gone for a lone time. Probably years. At this point buying Boeing is like buying a stock like GE. GE was a big dog but it fell off and years later it's still not what it once was.