Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
99.9% any penny stock is a scam or shytty company you get a runner you sell that shyt

one in a million turn into Netflix but that’s the gamble
was planning on dropping uavs too bruh that shyt went from 4 to 2 dollars so quick ceo had to sell all his shares or something it fell in like 60 seconds

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a trick why it won’t let ya buy stocks ya already bought? Like some days it will and some days it won’t. shyt is weird.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
i don't think dude is talking about a retirement account that he can't touch until he's 60 :heh: he didnt ask how to invest for retirement

everyone in this thread isnt even going to live until 60

You can withdraw from a Roth IRA tax-free after 5 years.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
A lot of manipulation going on out there. Rumors need to be dismissed at this point. People are trying to make retirement money off your mistakes.
Facts right here. I fell for one of those bullshyt stories off a reputable site. Lost the most money yet from a bullshyt options play they suggested. Felt played but I'm learning as I go

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
a drop from amazon should've been expected after it ran up to ATH. not much room for it to go with low consumer spending now.

My Apple position is so lovely :mjlit:
200.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I read these people talking about these penny stocks on some crazy dreamland shyt

I’m in Xspa I got in super cheap and holding it for a PR but that’s it

got dudes saying this company gonna change the landscape and become the gate door for airports :martin:

It’s all bs

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
hows webull compared to robinhood interface?

I got 7-8 free stocks via robinhood off of referring friends, can i get free stock with webull as well:mjlit:
Webull is a tad complicated for a new investor if you know what your doing somewhat it’s cool but it takes time to kinda figure it out

RH still ideal for new investors