Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I read these people talking about these penny stocks on some crazy dreamland shyt

I’m in Xspa I got in super cheap and holding it for a PR but that’s it

got dudes saying this company gonna change the landscape and become the gate door for airports :martin:

It’s all bs

Take the money and run YOUNG MAN....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
a drop from amazon should've been expected after it ran up to ATH. not much room for it to go with low consumer spending now.

200.gif
My cost basis is less than $100 :mjgrin:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
hows webull compared to robinhood interface?

I got 7-8 free stocks via robinhood off of referring friends, can i get free stock with webull as well:mjlit:

Pretty much what @Da_Eggman said.

WeBull gives a free stock when you open an account. They’ll also give you 2 free stocks if your first deposit is $100 or more.

Is there a trick why it won’t let ya buy stocks ya already bought? Like some days it will and some days it won’t. shyt is weird.

I couldn’t buy anything because it wouldn’t give me instant access when I made a deposit. I was told that once you go over $1000 you don’t get instant access with a free account. :beli:

I read these people talking about these penny stocks on some crazy dreamland shyt

I’m in Xspa I got in super cheap and holding it for a PR but that’s it

got dudes saying this company gonna change the landscape and become the gate door for airports :martin:

It’s all bs

I got that shyt too. Was about to sell all of it yesterday and take the L lol

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown