Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been thinking about whether I should be in this long term or short term. if we have truly reached the peak and the economy opens up by may/june, perhaps long term is suitable. :patrice:

I’m just struggling with going into the second stash and using it all up and be mad if this drops again. Lol... but oh well. Gonna hold out. I just used a little just to get my feet with a little bit of face book today. Holding out now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I been thinking about whether I should be in this long term or short term. if we have truly reached the peak and the economy opens up by may/june, perhaps long term is suitable. :patrice:

Think I mentioned this yesterday. this old cac had his models out on CNBC which have been mostly accurate so far and he was saying we continue to see gains and then maybe by late spring into the summer we see a 10% drop and then it recovers again by fall

Who knows I'm just saying that's what his model showed

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I’m just struggling with going into the second stash and using it all up and be mad if this drops again. Lol... but oh well. Gonna hold out. I just used a little just to get my feet with a little bit of face book today. Holding out now.
Only invest what you can afford to lose my guy.

Don’t invest 100% without being 100% sure of what you’re doing.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
can someone explain to me on what news delta and american are going up on? :dead:

From what I can see they expect them start flying in about two weeks with required mask and testing

If you can go still go in Walmart with mask I don’t see why you can’t fly with one

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I can see they expect them start flying in about two weeks with required mask and testing

If you can go still go in Walmart with mask I don’t see why you can’t fly with one
but they're flying now :mindblown: what do you mean start flying? aren't they already flying?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

they aint gonna be able to sit 3 in a row i wouldn't think but who knows. Probably temperature testings before entering at the airports

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only invest what you can afford to lose my guy.

Don’t invest 100% without being 100% sure of what you’re doing.

definitely. The money I’m putting in was specific for stocks and knowing I can lose whatever I plan to invest. I’m just taking my time with the second stash because once I’m done with that second stash, that’s it for my budget in stocks that I told myself I’m ok to lose. I’m not putting in any type of emergency funds or taking away from any other expense. I don’t move like that but thanks for the concerns man. Ya good peoples In here for real.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
they aint gonna be able to sit 3 in a row i wouldn't think but who knows. Probably temperature testings before entering at the airports
Still should be able to do some flights who knows could even make it a supply and demand thing and actually increase prices since less room