Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
can someone explain to me on what news delta and american are going up on? :dead:
I've wanted to ask what people think is driving the market back up or maybe who is the better question? Because the same thing is happening with sports cards right now and nobody in that market can really make sense of it either.

Certain cards are doubling/tripling almost overnight with no real rhyme or reason. Imagine Apple stock going from its current price to $1,500 in four or five months. That's what is happening with cards.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Boeing Co’s (BA.N) grounded 737 MAX jet is expected to remain grounded until at least August as the manufacturer continues to grapple with software issues, people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

:snoop:
That thing is never getting certified again. It's such a fukking trash company.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
see this is why i don't pretend like i know how to day trade :mjlol: at fukking all

why the fukk is google down on an earnings day? why do people think americans are going to start flying again in 2 weeks when they clearly aren't? this market is :mindblown:
It was overvalued to begin with

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:patrice: @Serious she know not to disrespect Thee Ohio State University, ain’t that right @Regular_P :birdman:
DxbTTu2.gif