Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
what ever happens to this bi polar stock market happens. i'm eating either way.:wow:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost shorted myself today by selling at 10.80

Can't help but feel like an incoming mega dump is about to take place tho.

one thing I learned, and tell me if I’m wrong, is even if it gets lower, then stack up and add more to what you already put. Either way, you gonna make money off it. I bought it right at 10. If it goes lower, I’m expecting everything at that point to go lower and that’s when I’m going into my second stash and just buying more shares into what I already have.

Majestic

Daps
Need to get rid of NRZ ASAP. I bought that shyt at $7 after some dude on here told me to cop :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
one thing I learned, and tell me if I’m wrong, is even if it gets lower, then stack up and add more to what you already put. Either way, you gonna make money off it. I bought it right at 10. If it goes lower, I’m expecting everything at that point to go lower and that’s when I’m going into my second stash and just buying more shares into what I already have.

yeah but if say it's at $9.80 or something I'm not bothering to put more money in. If it drops to like $8.50 then probably

Majestic

Daps
I been thinking about whether I should be in this long term or short term. if we have truly reached the peak and the economy opens up by may/june, perhaps long term is suitable. :patrice: