Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
gotcha (im around the same average price) but i want to liquidate cash and get into microsoft (down 5% right now) before the earnings report tomorrow :snoop:

i have MSFT on my watchlist as well with a target ~$120. just gotta be patient. i didn't buy much in 2019 because companies were overvalued and i'm fine with not buying anything for a year or more because they're still overvalued imo. if the S&P makes ATH and we never look back then i'm fine with that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fun fact: Every single penny I have in the stock market right now is off gains.
I'm not saying this as a brag, just how I've played it. I flipped shorts into long term plays in other companies. My equities could be at zero and I'm still ahead.

I don't plan on spending any of my own money until I see something I like. So right now, my portfolio is DIS, UBER, RTX, AAL, DAL, BA, FB etc

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nrz touching 6

Gva >17

Eri > 21

:wow:

@Eric Brooks im back to even after being down that huge % before

And i got my 600 bonus for the first time today and threw more money at my roth

:takedat: lets get it

I sold ERI at about $18 I believe after I got it at $9. I wanted to buy back in but it never went back down, I should have listened to my own advice and held the bytch but once I saw 100% I was like "let me not get greedy" :snoop:

I made a lot of people in TLR money off that play lol. At one point we all owned it. :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I sold ERI at about $18 I believe after I got it at $9. I wanted to buy back in but it never went back down, I should have listened to my own advice and held the bytch but once I saw 100% I was like "let me not get greedy" :snoop:

I made a lot of people in TLR money off that play lol. At one point we all owned it. :mjlol:

I sold some at 18 but have more remaining

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Still own it and not selling for a year or two