So-Fla
I got Tim Sykes DVD’s off some torrents I’ll give them a look

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bear market incoming :lupe:
i think what's gonna make the bear set in, is the realization that the economy "reopening" is garbage. businesses operating at 25% capacity, people being forced to wear masks and shyt. you should see what the Wynn is making people do in Vegas :scusthov: i wouldnt go if i got a free suite

now im not making any timing predictions :dead: but reality HAS to set in at some point. despite the fed money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i think what's gonna make the bear set in, is the realization that the economy "reopening" is garbage. businesses operating at 25% capacity, people being forced to wear masks and shyt. you should see what the Wynn is making people do in Vegas :scusthov: i wouldnt go if i got a free suite

now im not making any timing predictions :dead: but reality HAS to set in at some point. despite the fed money

That's why I'm out on restaurants and hotels unless prices hit single digits again. I saw what they are doing in china.

I'm not going to a restaurant for that experience it sounds wack af

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Was supposed to be in Vegas in May :mjcry:

Not going there for the rest of the year...who the hell would even go to a pool party or club this year? :scust:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
sell or hold shares:mjcry: plus the earnings report for Q1 this week doesn't sound promising

they'll eventually bounce back but it could take years depending what the investigation finds. plus i don't think the 737 Max is ever flying again. my average is $128 so i'm holding and will buy if it gets a major dip.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they'll eventually bounce back but it could take years depending what the investigation finds. plus i don't think the 737 Max is ever flying again. my average is $128 so i'm holding and will buy if it gets a major dip.
gotcha (im around the same average price) but i want to liquidate cash and get into microsoft (down 5% right now) before the earnings report tomorrow :snoop:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Doing my best to take emotions out of investing

trying to tell myself this is all a learning experience so when events like this happen again I’ll be better prepared
This....
:mjcry:
I read a story yesterday about buying Harley Davidson puts cause the earnings reports today would be underwhelming.....they stock shot up like a rocket today. Lost the most money I have yet
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: