Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don’t sleep on air canada
:ohhh: air canada has stock.....

Holy shyt, that's probably the safest airline to bet money on.

They aint letting shyt go BK.

Canadians fly that shyt all the time. @Lord Scarf

Bout to drop a long bag on this....

edit: They got stupid debt. Their government still aint letting them go under. Sounds like a safe bet to me. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:ohhh: air canada has stock.....

Holy shyt, that's probably the safest airline to bet money on.

They aint letting shyt go BK.

Canadians fly that shyt all the time. @Lord Scarf

Bout to drop a long bag on this....

edit: They got stupid debt. Their government still aint letting them go under. Sounds like a safe bet to me. :ehh:

I need to know why their stock was in the single digits 4 years ago. It's been on the rise ever since but will this pandemic have them back under 10 :jbhmm:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What price did u get Apple at? They are pretty close to their 52-week highs right now but they will obviously grow over time

I got Apple at 278. What you think? I’m thinking of not digging into my second stash yet, selling off the little profit, and putting it all on Facebook. Eventually get back into Apple especially if a big drop happens. Thanks!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I need to know why their stock was in the single digits 4 years ago. It's been on the rise ever since but will this pandemic have them back under 10 :jbhmm:
Consolidation of airlines is the only thing I can think, but practically everyone I know, that is from Canada, uses that airline to go back home. There's no competition.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got Apple at 278. What you think? I’m thinking of not digging into my second stash yet, selling off the little profit, and putting it all on Facebook. Eventually get back into Apple especially if a big drop happens. Thanks!

I think Facebook is probably the better value right now and cheaper for you to get into but

1. Like I said don't buy too high, if they drop on earnings you could make a move then

2. Don't spend all your money on it, diversify your portfolio and cost average

3. Don't listen to me or anyone else all the time because we don't always make the right moves, plus this market has been crazy, be careful out there

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you guys expecting it to crash again? ERI is at $20 when it was at $7 on March 18

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When you guys expecting it to crash again? ERI is at $20 when it was at $7 on March 18
I wouldn't be looking for prices to deflate any time soon. You need to be looking into Q3 2020 and beyond for that. Events still need to play out and we need to see where the economy will land in the latter half of the year. One thing I'd advise is not to watch the markets so closely. You'll get into really short term thinking if you do that.