Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I got 10 shares at 192.87

I normally don’t buy stocks that are so expensive but Facebook has a lot of upside still.

yeah. keep it till you retire whenever that is. and buy more when it dips.

look up libra too. it could be another income stream for FB.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
old cac on CNBC said he thinks we will see more gains and then a sell off into the summer. :ehh: his models been right so far. He did not say retest of the lows. He said at most probably a 10% sell off.

So let's see what it do.

This gotta be the case. How else can you explain stock in companies that have no shot at making money for this year like Six Flags going up. How can Six Flags possibly operate this year?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This gotta be the case. How else can you explain stock in companies that have no shot at making money for this year like Six Flags going up. How can Six Flags possibly operate this year?

It was fun dabbling in restaurants and all that BS when prices were low as fukk and you could double or triple up but a lot of these prices got crazy now considering the conditions.

So for now if I do buy it's either gotta be low as fukk like AAL or companies that I don't feel would get hit off a summer sell off

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Waiting on aal to drop and then probably loading up on it. Thinking 3000 shares. How low do we think it will get on Friday after earnings? Can we see 8?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It was fun dabbling in restaurants and all that BS when prices were low as fukk and you could double or triple up but a lot of these prices got crazy now considering the conditions.

So for now if I do buy it's either gotta be low as fukk like AAL or companies that I don't feel would get hit off a summer sell off

Their revenue doesnt really matter anymore. It just depends on if other people are buying shares :yeshrug:

People see a well established brand and say hey theres no way they go under and look at how the stock is holding up. Maybe ill invest:ehh:

Then the SP goes up more and just continues in a never ending cycle

Then you got biotech and pharma stocks rocketing off hype and rumors :yeshrug:

Its all nonsense. Gotta just ride the wave

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Waiting on aal to drop and then probably loading up on it. Thinking 3000 shares. How low do we think it will get on Friday after earnings? Can we see 8?

I could be wrong on this but I think AAL can see between $7-8. But I felt $10 was low enough to get in, I can't time what the exact bottom is going to be we don't know how much is priced in already