All Star
Daps

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Their revenue doesnt really matter anymore. It just depends on if other people are buying shares :yeshrug:

People see a well established brand and say hey theres no way they go under and look at how the stock is holding up. Maybe ill invest:ehh:

Then the SP goes up more and just continues in a never ending cycle

Then you got biotech and pharma stocks rocketing off hype and rumors :yeshrug:

Its all nonsense. Gotta just ride the wave
MRNA shot up because of this :snoop:
Moderna's coronavirus vaccine candidate advances to next stage of testing

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

You pinched for cash?

Apple is a stock you should keep, as well as fb.

Not at all. I just figured I would probably come off short term more on a quick Facebook flip, then when this drop happens, get back into Apple. I think I bought Apple at a high price. Just asking for advice. Lol. I haven’t even went into my second stash until this drop I’m hoping on. Lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not at all. I just figured I would probably come off short term more on a quick Facebook flip, then when this drop happens, get back into Apple. I think I bought Apple at a high price. Just asking for advice. Lol. I haven’t even went into my second stash until this drop I’m hoping on. Lol

What price did u get Apple at? They are pretty close to their 52-week highs right now but they will obviously grow over time

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Last call for NAK :hubie:

By June or July its gonna fly through the roof

I think :patrice:

If they get approval its a wrap

If they dont theyre gonna be worth like 0

Im not buying any more above .70
Forgot about this, what price u get in at? How many shares? Where do you see it going if approved?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Forgot about this, what price u get in at? How many shares? Where do you see it going if approved?

My average cost is .44 now. I had sold out earlier when it started to dip a few months ago so its probably a bit higher than that in actuality.

Ive seen price target of 2.00. Ive seen people think they will be bought out at 3-5 dollars a share. Some are wild and think they will get approved and then hold out and the stock will go up past 5 to 7 or 10.

If it gets approved it should be a minimum of 2.50 imo. They have the rights to the largest deposit of gold in north america and gold prices keep increasing. One speculated company that may buy them out is Barrick..and that SP has been steadily rising for quite a while now. I bought at 18 and sold at 22 or so which was dumb. Theyre now at 26.80