Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tesla is a perfect example that the stock market don’t care about reality

it probably should truly be around 150-250 right now tops but all the hoopla and fomo got it at 700 already

The company hasn’t done shyt yet really but it’s already almost at a 1000 a share

That’s why it’s so damn hard to time a bottom and crash it’s just all a mirage

I don't disagree but at the same time a battery that lasts a million miles sounds like some shyt that would get that stock poppin

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean when it was $380? Yeah I missed it too and then even at $450 I was like IDK.. but I thought it was mostly hype and maybe it is but hype sells :manny:

i saw it at 350. I was just starting to get into this and learning from ya. I didn’t know who was who on this forum. I kept hearing shyt is gonna drop. And I was the only one that kept saying Tesla. Even had some, don’t remember who, telling me it’s one of those crazy ones that go up and down and can’t be trusted. I was still gonna roll with it until the drop never happened and that shyt start going off. Then kept waiting and waiting for the drop, and finally decided to leave it alone for now. Missed that train and might miss the Boeing train too but it’s a learning experience. It’s easy to fault something that nobody knew would get this big like this.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i saw it at 350. I was just starting to get into this and learning from ya. I didn’t know who was who on this forum. I kept hearing shyt is gonna drop. And I was the only one that kept saying Tesla. Even had some, don’t remember who, telling me it’s one of those crazy ones that go up and down and can’t be trusted. I was still gonna roll with it until the drop never happened and that shyt start going off. Then kept waiting and waiting for the drop, and finally decided to leave it alone for now. Missed that train and might miss the Boeing train too but it’s a learning experience. It’s easy to fault something that nobody knew would get this big like this.

There's not really a Boeing train in the same way.

Boeing fluctuates a lot with all this going on. Every little bit of news has it doing giant swings. Yes, it's true that's it's probably too big to fail but I'm not counting on it getting to near $400 or whatever.. it could but it's not a guarantee.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

it probably should truly be around 150-250 right now tops but all the hoopla and fomo got it at 700 already

The company hasn’t done shyt yet really but it’s already almost at a 1000 a share

There's this documentary that CNBC did that complete shyts on the incompotency of how Tesla is run:

It's worth the 48 minutes, it'll definitely make you question why anyone would invest in this company.....

But we all know the product is pretty cool. I'm definitely copping one in 3-5 years.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

People act like the other auto manufactures can't seriously step into the small electric auto game and not have an impact. Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019. GM sold 7.7 million. Seriously Tesla isn't in a position where they are guaranteed to dominate anything long term. Tesla dominates a niche market right now. Doesn't mean that will scale up to future total domination.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

You are wrong on Tesla breh. :francis:

Tesla is the most disruptive company since Apple. and just like Apple Tesla breeds cult like followers breh. and that's a power of the brand. :usure:

Tesla is the reason why the entire industry will ditch ICE within the next 10-15 years. Tesla is 5-6 years ahead of the next best battery technology and their models are getting better exponentially. wait till cybertruck and semi debuts. it's a wrap.

and perception is a reality. it's all about what's gonna happen moving forward. A clear disruptive leader that will change the world. that's Tesla.

i got 60 shares and i'm buying more if it dips below $500. i hope there's a bad news and or some technical flaws, so it dips. i'll be going all in on tesla. :blessed:

oh by the way I ordered Model 3 long range. it's gonna be tight :mjlit:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Tesla is the most disruptive company since Apple. and just like Apple Tesla breeds cult like followers breh. and that's a power of the brand. :usure:

Tesla is the reason why the entire industry will ditch ICE within the next 10-15 years. Tesla is 5-6 years ahead of the next best battery technology and their models are getting better exponentially. wait till cybertruck and semi debuts. it's a wrap.

and perception is a reality. it's all about what's gonna happen moving forward. A clear disruptive leader that will change the world. that's Tesla.

i got 60 shares and i'm buying more if it dips below $500. i hope there's a bad news and or some technical flaws, so it dips. i'll be going all in on tesla. :blessed:

I’m not saying that’s not all true what I’m saying is they haven’t reached the heights yet and the stock value is extremely high already

I believe they will probably do all that it’s just not valued correctly

my point is more about the market doesn’t care about what’s going on now or in real time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019. GM sold 7.7 million. Tesla dominated a niche market right now. it's not guaranteed to scale. I'm not saying it won't or it will I'm saying that isn't guaranteed. Tesla is more like Robinhood to me. Fidelity and Schwab aren't out of business because Robinhood exist and disrupted the industry. They all still exist.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019. GM sold 7.7 million. Tesla dominated a niche market right now. it's not guaranteed to scale. I'm not saying it won't or it will I'm saying that isn't guaranteed. Tesla is more like Robinhood to me. Fidelity and Schwab aren't out of business because Robinhood exist and disrupted the industry. They all still exist.
Good point Schwab just adapted and made trading free and some were saying that would end Robinhood

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
People act like the other auto manufactures can't seriously step into the small electric auto game and not have an impact. Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019. GM sold 7.7 million. Seriously Tesla isn't in a position where they are guaranteed to dominate anything long term. Tesla dominates a niche market right now. Doesn't mean that will scale up to future total domination.

Tesla ONLY focuses on electric cars. not only that they are so far ahead of in the game in full self driving technology. and they got the $ do it. other manufacturers will ALWAYS be behind in the game because they have to sell ICE cars to survive and they can't just go all in on electric.

and just like Apple, Tesla is a first mover and the brand loyalty is a cult like. That's what Tesla is becoming. you talk to any Tesla owners and they are just like Apple followers. it's a cult. They are brand loyal as fuk.

and Tesla is clearly ahead of the competition.

Tesla is absolutely is heading to dominate the field breh. Battery and self driving.

Tesla-Model-3-sales-luxury-car-competition.png

and chinese are buying teslas.
In Shadow Of Pandemic, Tesla Posts Record Sales In China As Global Car Sales Plummet

it's a wrap breh.

Last edited: