Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:heh: so much for zoom

FB.png

That timing :wow:

Don't se e how fb can dominate that space completely. We gonna host work meetings from our personal fb accounts? Okay

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t see FB dropping that low ever again
If the market takes a serious dive it will. I've got 3 more shares of FB to buy but I'm in no hurry. If it continues to rise I'm more than willing to buy them at prices higher than $200.

I'm trying to even out my portfolio a bit more and FB has quickly risen to the top of it already. Not that I don't want it there but my top 5 positions are 48% of my entire portfolio and it's getting out of hand as I have 24 positions right now. No way should 5 be about half my portfolio.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I don’t see FB dropping that low ever again
You might be right, looking at the trend from Amazon They were around this price that Facebook is at Around this time in 2011. It’s never been back to that price.

You really think Facebook can be as big as Amazon?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
FB is in everything
IG is the biggest platform for the most active buyers 18-40 ad money will come rolling in after this

they got all the old people on the normal FB platform still election season will sky rocket that even more

they got gaming, what’s app, Oculus,

they also have ATON of cash to use to buy more companies

it’s a supernova

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Assuming Facebook ever reaches $2000 a share

If you invest $10,000 now at 190 a share...

that could net you $105,263 etc if it ever hits $2000 a share...

but will it?

:patrice:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
AAL is a strong buy, currently at 10.30
Also, XSHD is a strong buy for those who look for dividends. Current at 14.20, but was mid 20s before the March crash. $.11/month dividend doesnt hurt (about 9%)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
facebook is no amazon. amazon delivers real life shyt, facebook is just buying up frivolous entertainment platforms

great stock obviously, but amazon status :patrice: i dont see it
Facebook delivers information. That information has value. They buy entertainment platforms to add to their information database. Between Facebook.com and Instagram.com they have like a billion more monthly hits than Amazon.com

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
bro, I be hoping you and Mumba are serious but are you trolling trying to make people miss the bag on purpose? Lol.... I give you props if that drop happens but bro... lol...
They, along with others have been cautiously alarming investors that everything is not as good as it seems and the market will eventually follow the economy.

When people warned that the Gilead news from last week was a market pump all we got was "they said the market was gonna sell off look at us now :mjlol: miss out brehs :mjlol: " and then we found out literally a week later that it was a pump job.

People look at the indexes like the Dow and the S&P as the overall market when in actuality the Dow is only 30 stocks and the S&P 500 is being carried by Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Google and Microsoft. Those 5 weigh more than the bottom 350 stocks in the S&P 500. Also the market is moving sideways at the moment so the next move up or down will say a lot.