Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FB just answered Zoom. It's over.

You going in on Facebook? I’m chilling for now.

another question, so If aal goes to 17 or 18, you gonna sell and just make your money? Not just let it chill until it reaches the upper 30’s? Only asking because I’m trying to see how most do this stock stuff. I know we go back and forth on long term and short term and I’m more of a long termer so I just let shyt sit and wait till it gets to a point I want to take the money out. Just learning from some of the strategies you guys use.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You going in on Facebook? I’m chilling for now.

another question, so If aal goes to 17 or 18, you gonna sell and just make your money? Not just let it chill until it reaches the upper 30’s? Only asking because I’m trying to see how most do this stock stuff. I know we go back and forth on long term and short term and I’m more of a long termer so I just let shyt sit and wait till it gets to a point I want to take the money out. Just learning from some of the strategies you guys use.

The wait on 30s could be years so I think at 17 I'd cash out unless I felt it was on the way to 20s

No, not buying FB. I'm interested but not at this price, let's see after earnings what we talking bout