Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
S&P 500 Futures Plunge ~30 Points Following Report Gilead's Remdesivir 'Flops' In First Trial

crazy drop in the market. most of the gains for companies was taken out by one red candle.
:damn:the massive drop has to be coming soon, add to the fact that georgias opening will flop too.

tbh i wanted to hear good results, damn shame gilead missed. :francis: i'm tired of this lockdown shyt

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Zm is ridiculous I really didn’t see that happening I figured it would bottom down after the security scared boy damn

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Yep this market is all about opening and not opening and normalcy. Not about earnings as much, not about unemployment at all.
Yeah it’s hard to predict this market, which is why I find it hard to believe that there’s gonna be a crash. Because everyone’s predicting it but everything everybody else is predicting isn’t happening either, the stock market Has been unpredictable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah it’s hard to predict this market, which is why I find it hard to believe that there’s gonna be a crash. Because everyone’s predicting it but everything everybody else is predicting isn’t happening either, the stock market Has been unpredictable.

We're seeing what moves it now. Trump says some back to work shyt and it moves. Gilead says it's working on treatment and it moves.

If we stay shut it moves down. Gilead has bad news it moves down.

Unemployment is meaningless.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone every use webull
@winb83 @the cac mamba :lupe:

I'm going wait a bit to see if Tesla dips some more, then I'll take advantage of the deposit $100 and make cop your first stock for up to $1400 in value.
I never used Webull. It's not that I wouldn't but Fidelity has me covered. Even if it didn't I fall back on SoFi. If you sign up to Webull make sure to get the 2 free stocks they offer. Might have to use a referral link.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an options kind of day for me

o7bNANx.png