chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks

Don't think it can break $1?

I bought 3000 shares of FTSI too
Theres no way FET breaks $1 in any time soon. The way I do it is, I take my profit, then keep maybe 25% that you're willing to lose all your money on and keep riding it if you're confident.

Right now oil momentum is fading and these are penny stocks so it can tank in a second.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
MRO at 36%
KOS at 54%
APA at 78%
SNAP at 27%
NYMT at 21%
QEP at 55%

For me all these are up at these percentages, I’m thinking about selling them off now, I might hold on SNAP.

Or should I hold on all of it? Any long-term gain on any of these? What y’all think?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How the hell is WWE up??? No live shows, loss with XFL, bad publicity... how the hell??

:what:

Man today everything is up. We still in that bull market :mjgrin:

People gotta understand that unemployment numbers don't mean shyt anymore.

Only thing affecting the market is news on whether something is opening or not opening

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How the hell is WWE up??? No live shows, loss with XFL, bad publicity... how the hell??

:what:
The XFL thing was always gonna fail

People are still watching RAW and Smackdown though, which means ad money which means business might be hamstrung but it's still going

This bad publicity ain't shyt compared to the past 15 years or so...this is light work compared to Owen, Benoit, Eddie, and all the other shyt over the past few years

Plus they're the big ticket as far as wrestling is concerned...everyone else is indie or just not as mainstream

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Those who copped CHK are eating very nicely. A breh on here copped a couple thousand :wow:

They did a reverse split (1 for 200) so that shyt looks way better than it is. They’re down from when they split too. This company is going bankrupt with or without an oil crisis. With that said props if you’re scalping and finding gains in this

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
S&P 500 Futures Plunge ~30 Points Following Report Gilead's Remdesivir 'Flops' In First Trial

crazy drop in the market. most of the gains for companies was taken out by one red candle.